I have been building technology products since 2007. I started my career in the cut-throat world of Fintech where I built tools and processes which powered Hedge Funds worth Billions (Yes with a capital B) of Dollars. I have built products for clients ranging from small startups to huge corporations, from internal tools built to be used by a handful of people to massive consumer-facing products used by thousands of people every minute. I have worked personally as well as managed some of the best people in the industry using the best tools and frameworks the world of programming has to offer. In short - If you need help with your product, I am your man.
Even though I have a satisfying day job at Faballey where I am handling the task of constantly building newer, greater features that scale faster than the business scales I do miss working with new people and new challenges sometimes. I have over 13+ years of pure consulting experience which I feel is way too precious to be locked away and kept hidden from the world. So here I am, giving you the opportunity to buy my time to benefit from my experience.
- You are a non-technical start-up founder who is thinking about building a new product but are not sure where to start.
- You have a product in place but lack technology leadership and are entirely dependant on developers or external agencies looking for a consulting CTO.
- You do have a product in place with a decent team but it lacks the know-how and experience to scale the product to the next level.
- You are a technologist/entrepreneur who is looking for a seasoned mentor.
- Your team is struggling with an especially tricky module and wants an external pair of eyes to look at the problem from a fresh point of view.
- You want me to share my knowledge and experience at your event/podcast/seminar.
Well, it depends. I need to like your idea/project/purpose first. If we get past that stage it could be as low as buying me a beer to get a chance to pick my brain over a meeting if I really love the idea. If you really really want me to give you a dollar figure then it would be anywhere between $75-$200/hour depending on who you are and what you seek. Again, do not let these numbers deter you from contacting me. If I like your idea, numbers can change.
Mentorship will always be free. My bandwidth would be the only constraint in this case.
- My primary loyalty would lie towards my employer at the moment. In case of any conflicts of interests or non-compete related issues, I will have to politely decline your project.
- I cannot guarantee my availability in advance so it can not be assumed that I will be able to take up your project whenever you get in touch with me, even if I really want to. Having said this, if I commit you my time - You will get it.